Please complete the following preparations in order to show your home at its best:
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and try not to park directly in front of the house
- Open window coverings to let in the natural light and neighborhood views (turn vertical and Venetian blinds to open position).
- Clean windows.
- Remove any items which may be taped or otherwise fastened to the refrigerator.
- Remove everything from sinks.
- Remove all you can from countertops (bread, dishes, toothpaste, combs, soap, food, toiletries, hand towels, etc.)
- Make all beds and tidy up bedrooms. Hide all clothes. Hang them up nicely in closets.
- Stashaway any and all children's toys.
- Remove pet bowls, toys and litter boxes from rooms that will be photographed.
- Put away newspapers and magazines.
- Make sure all light bulbs work. Clean light bulbs to remove dust.
- Roll-up or hide garden hoses and hide all garden tools.
- Put trash into outside trash bins. Conceal all trash containers.
- Get the lawn mowed and edged, the weeds pulled, and leaves picked up.
- Make sure the pool and pool area are sparkling clean. Turn on the pumps for waterfalls/spillways.
- If you have temporary child fencing, take it down for the photo shoot.
- Help the photographer by keeping pets and people out of the way.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: De-clutter your home
· Additional charges will apply if your property is not photography ready upon arrival.